Jesse R. Binnall is a partner at Bronley & Binnall, PLLC. His practice areas include civil litigation, small business and non-profit law, commercial lease disputes, appellate litigation, and election law.
Mr. Binnall has litigated cases in some of the busiest and most respected courts in the nation, including the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the Fairfax County Circuit Court. He also maintains an active appellate practice.
Many of Mr. Binnall’s clients, however, use his knowledge to take active steps to avoid the courtroom entirely. He advises entrepreneurs on business formation, contractors on complex construction negotiations, and political candidates and committees on election law matters.
Before stating his career as an attorney, Mr. Binnall was a professional parliamentarian and public relations consultant. He continues to advise organizations large and small on meeting procedure (including Robert’s Rules of Order), bylaw drafting and interpretation, and other parliamentary matters.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Forth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Law Clerk, The Honorable Jonathan C. Thacher, Fairfax County Circuit Court, 2009-2010.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Journal of Law, Economics, and Policy, Symposium Editor
- George Mason University, B.A., Communication, 2001